Monday, February 25, 2019

Blogger acts a bit weird ?????

Goodafternoon everybody,

I had a remark that the link on my last post wasn't working. I looked in to it and found a strange thing happened in the post, suddenly a part of the texte was on white background with larger space between the lines.
Well, I don;t know exactly what I did, but it seems normal again, I put again the link, as I can see it should work. Probably it wasn;t Blogger at all, but just me.
And as I was working on that I changed the layout of the blog.
It is very white, but still looks nice, I think.
Whatever, it is a change and I like it for the moment LOL.
Hopefully all is in good order now again.
Have a great day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for fixing the glitch.

Edna B said...

Good morning. Your link is working fine and I just downloaded the kit. Now I want to go see how pretty it is. Thank you my friend, hugs, Edna B.