Friday, November 07, 2014

Today wind and rain, no time to go out

Goodmorning everybody!

Specially today it doesn;t look too good outside. There is lots more wind and it is raining too, so it looks rather unpleasant. There is no need for me to go out for something, so I better stay in and perhaps I will spend some time on baking some cookies or something alike. Sounds like a good idea.

Before doing that I better do a bit of householding, LOL. I saw that the curtains could do with some water, and when they are soaking, I could clean the window at the front.
We'll see if all this will happen today, because it's not my favourite time passing, grin grin!
I should look into the presents I have gathered for Christmas, to see if I have all and may be I can start wrapping them, and find a box for it. I still have time for it, but I want to have it ready by the end of the month and send it away start of December, so all will arrive on time.
It's quite funny to have to think already about Christmas, it looks so far away at the moment.
Nevertheless I am getting slowly in some Christmasspirit, because I started on Christmaskits, yeah!
Found already some great stuff on the net to use.

I am sorry, but I don't have a freebiekit for you today. Monday however there will be a download again. Hope you can live with that idea!
Not a very interesting post, I know, but sometimes that happens.
And it also happens becauise at times it looks I have a writers block, LOL.
Next time will be better, I am sure.

Better I finish now wishing you a fantastic day and happy weekend.
Till Monday, ladies.

2 comments:

Edna B said...

Good afternoon Kyra. I see you are like me, shopping and wrapping early. Although no matter how early I finish, there is always some little thing that I forgot. Ah well.

You sound like you are feeling much better now. I think it is wise not to go out in the rain just yet if you don't have to. You don't want your cold to come back.

I hope the weather gets better over the weekend so that you can get out for a while. It is a bit cooler and cloudy here, but still it is comfortable to be outside.

Now I want to get a few things done here, so that I can go out later to do the food shopping. You have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs, Edna B.

Linda said...

Hello Kyra, Thank you for the update. I hope you had a very good weekend.
It is OK that you don't have downloads for us every day...