Monday, December 23, 2013

Amazing talent Amira!!!

Goodmorning everybody!

Nice weekend we had,  In short:
Jan did a bit of work in the extension(some painting and preparing for painting too) I was lot less active, although I did a little bit of housework, but also watched some great darts. Yes, world championship is on now, and I really like to watch the games. Specially when the players stay close and a match can get real exciting! still some Dutchmen in the race, which makes it more exciting, but I also have some others I am a bit of fan of.
But the best moment was on Saturday evening, when we watched Holland Got Talent show!
There were a couple of real good acts, that deserved to be i the final, but without any discussion our little Amira was exceptional, she was even better than her last performance.
She was invited by Andre Rieu to have a masterclass, and I could tell that she learned a lot from it.
So if you are in the mood to hear something wonderful, amazing and beautiful, I have the link for you where you can listen to Amira's Ave Maria! it gave us shovers and believe it or not, I had tears in my eyes and also had Jan!!
It;s also a lovely child, still a "real child", and I believe her parents are wonderful too, giving her good guidance and protection.
But oh my God, she is unbelievable, only 9 years old, and such a talent, and also adorable to see. 

http://www.classicalite.com/articles/4590/20131222/the-new-jackie-evancho-amira-willighagen-sings-ave-maria-advances-to-finals-of-hollands-got-talent.htm

Only two days to go and it will be Christmas, and we can finally open our gifts under the tree LOL!
I still have some small things to do, in the house and some last thing shopping, but it's not much and then I hope to see some great Christmas shows ( I insist on watching at the least one or two each year LOL), because I love to hear some Christmas carols, ohterwise it doesn't feel like Christmas for me.
 Oh last week, I already did listen to some Christmas music, there were a few moments, Jan went out for a little walk, and I sat down at the computer, all the lights on and I was all happy!
You don;t need all the time big things to feel great, and I am thankful I still can enjoy those little moments of joy and then I forget all about the real world for a short time, it are the best times in life ROFL.

I don;t know if I will be posting on Christmas, so I better post my card for all of you now.
And want to thank all of you, who visited my blog, and left your wonderful comments, without that I wouldn;t be there already for so long. Amazing how you endure my rambling about my daily life , and still come back LOL!
Thanks again and I hope you all will have a blessed, merry and peaceful Christmas!






And time to post another Christmaskit.
All different, I think, from the other ones I already posted, this one named "A Serene Christmas"with a wonderful addo-on from Arlene too!
Download    HERE


Download    HERE

5 comments:

Edna B said...

Oh wow, Kyra, I got chills listening to the video too. What a fabulous voice that little girl has!! That's one of my favorite Christmas songs too, and she sang it wonderfully.

It's good that you don't have lots to do these next few days. It's a time to sit back and relax and enjoy beautiful Christmas feeling.

I'm at work, and will be going home soon. Woo Hoo!! That's my favorite part of working! Going home! lol. Kyra, you have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you Kyra for all the lovely kits and Arlene for all the add-ons...
I wish you and your families all the very best and hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a fantastic 2014...

RETA said...

Your cards are beautiful! I love what you've done. Your blogspot is so pretty.
I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

RETA@ http://evenhaazer.blogspot.com

Moggie said...

Have a wonderful and blessed Christmas! You have such a beautiful blog! I used one of your gold scrolly things in my Christmas picture on Deviantart and put a link to your blog there. Here's where I used it: http://mommymoggie.deviantart.com/art/Nativity-421826022?ga_submit_new=10%253A1387861597
Have a wonderful Christmas!

Grandma Sarge said...

Thank you for these latest two kits with beautiful add on by Arlene. I've been away for a couple of days so I missed them both. Very beautiful and I thank you very much. Have a very Merry Christmas!!