Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Weather is driving us mad LOL!

Goodmorning everybody!

Well, we had two real nice days, but today temperature has dropped again and it's not springy anymore.
Oh, our seedlings were jumping of joy the last two days, because they had lots of sun and their feet could get dry a bit LOL!
And as I was on snail hunting yesterday evening, I encountered two frogs, one very small youngster and an older one. Hoorray, they are still around.

Jan's check up with his doctor was okay, so happy to hear that.
Now we are waiting for a call from the health insurance doctor, and Jan has the idea that in about two weeks he could start working again, but only partly, it wouldn;t be wise to work at once a whole week of about 6 days. Hopefully he will soon have the appointment with the insurance doctor and will come to an agreement of partly working and partly getting money from the insurance.
Let's hope his back will hold and not cause him too much trouble. It is much better, but he souldn;t overdo it for now.

Because I didn't do very much the last couple of days, I really should do some laundry and ironing and more today again. Not my favourite time spending LOL, but it is necessary.
Every day something will do the job too.

I have nothing more to ramble about, although I am sure I am forgetting something. If it is of any interest it will come back into my mind and I can write it down oin my Friday post.
Today I have a kit for you in a single  colour pallet, ( at least the papers) together with a beautiful add-on from Arlene, also containing a quickpage.
Kit is named "Just a Gesture".
And now I should get moving, if I want to have anything done in the house.
Have a wonderful day.

Download    HERE

Download    HERE

4 comments:

Edna B said...

This is a lovely kit and clusters. The colors are wonderful. What good news that Jan may be able to start working again. Such a relief for him.

Our weather has been pretty nice. Of course, I haven't been able to go out and play in it. But today is starting off a bit cloudy. So maybe we'll have some showers.

I agree about the housework. Not my favorite pastime. lol. However I must get to my laundry pretty soon too. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Good Morning Kyra! Sending best wishes for return of sunny weather! We are supposed to get more storms this evening. I just wish the wind would slow down, been windy all night! I don't sleep as well when I can hear too many noises...LOL! Thank you for the lovely gifts from you and Arlene. I love these colors together! Have a terrific day and hop Jan has good luck at the Insurance Dr.! Hugs, Mat

Handmaiden Dotty said...

Hi Kyra. Been off line for awhile and getting caught up on your wonderful goodies. I pray that your husband will soon be able to return to work sooner than later, especially since the mix-up in insurance coverage. I don't see how you manage to get all these wonderful things posted when you have so much to do. Take care of yourself too. Again thanks for a lovely kit. Blessings to you both!!!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these lovely downloads...