Friday, April 05, 2013

Slowly, slowly, we might get better weather.

Goodmorning everybody!

Yes, perhaps next week we might have a bit better weather, at least no more frost at night, and temperatures a few degrees more at daytime.
If already the night temperatures would be a bit higher, we may try to get some of the seedlings out of the room into the garden. Oh, the idea only makes me happy LOL!

But that will not be for today, because I must walk to the bank and put there some bills that have to be payed. Okay, Aat the same time I could pop into the supermarket for a couple of things and then I will rush back home, and probably do not much else.
Yesterday we made a few minor changes in our living room, we weren't quite happy with the light in it, so changed on or two lamps, a little table at another spot, and for the moment we have a rather good light distribution again.

Not too much happened the last days, so I think I better finish this post, get dressed and get walking, and do the things that are needed, and then have a nice afternoon with some playing at the computer.
Hopefully I have more to tell and ramble about on Monday again.
I have a rather "heavy"kit for you today, sorry for the folks that might have a bit trouble downloading, but had no time to repack and re upload the kit in parts.
Arlene also did her best with this one, okay, she always does her best, but at times she really gets carried away, grin grin, so I have two previews with clusters for you.
The kit is named" Write your own Story".
You all have a marvellous weekend, we'll meet again on Monday.

Download    HERE


Download    HERE



6 comments:

Linda said...

Hello Kyra and Arlene, Thank you both for these lovely downloads, as usual, you have both done some beautiful work. I hope you all enjoy your weekend.
Kyra your new background is pretty too...

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

As usual ladies, this is superb gift and I thank both of you for it. Sorry I missed yesterday, but was too busy to get on computer. My neighbor was moving and needed some help from me. Then was too tired so went to bed early.
Today I have all my housework done, floors vacuumed and mopped and even the clothes are all washed (got up early cause I went to bed too early)! LOL!
Anyhow, got some outside chores to get done, will chat more with you on Monday and thanks for the kind words and prayers for my sister Kathy! Love you! Hugs, Mat

Anonymous said...

Beautiful kit and clusters, thank you for sharing. Karen x

Edna B said...

This is quite an interesting kit. Thank you. Our days are becoming much nicer too, but the nights are still cold. The good part is that the days are getting longer. I like that the best.

Pogo and I did a bit of shopping this morning. Had to buy a new clothes dryer. We also bought a new barbeque grill while we were there. I love the smell of supper cooking on the grill!!!

I have to get ready to leave for work now. You have a wonderful evenig. Hugs, Edna B.

HappyScreens said...

This is wonderful, Kyra, and Arlene's clusters show off the kit so well. Thank you.

Clumsinumptie said...

Thankyou both so very much for this beautiful share. Really love it!