Wednesday, November 28, 2012

We are moderately happy again LOL!

Gopodmorning everybody!

Thanks to the people who mailed me about the dvd issue! But....believe it or not.........it's working again! How???? No idea!!!
But it was good to see the surprised smile on Jan's face when he turned the thing on, went to the guide plus menu and  tadaaaaaaaa....... it was there.
So happy that's over!

I can show you already two blocks for my blanket-to-be. Yes, I feel like Speedy Gonzalez, almost LOL!
Now these two patterns are not the most difficult, but you have to start somewhere, hmmm?




They are about 23 cms( 9 inches) in square, so you can imagine I will need A LOT more!

Finally got a few things done yesterday. First I went out to put a bill at the bank, and found another Christmas present, and returned home.
Jan had to go to hospital to give another blood sample(tomorrow he has an appointment with his doctor again) and he went there on his bike! I asked him how it went, if he had a lot of trouble, or perhaps pain, but he said it wasn;t too bad. Okay, may be slowly he can practise that again. But still I could tell it didn;t go as smoothly as he told me, he was pooped out a bit when he came home, did have a good nap on the couch!
In the mean time I changed the bedsheets, now first have to turn the normal laundry in the machine, otherwise the sheets will not fit. Perhaps somewhere today or tomorrow.
I could turn it on this afternoon, but I also want to go to Heidi, and I hate it to come home and then rush to the washing machine to hang out the laundry. Stupid, I know, because it's quickly done, but that's me.

So that's all for now, not too much, but I don;t have the life of a James Bond, it's MUCH calmer and predictable(although, sometimes very strange things happen suddenly, but still they are not James Bond like, grin).
Let's see which kit I will put on today, just a moment.....
Yes, I found one. It's named "A Little Hug". See it as a little hug to all of you!
And there are the matching cluster too from Arlene.
Have a wonderful day!

Download    HERE

Download    HERE


3 comments:

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

So glad all is working again, sometimes, they just have to be shut down and reset themselves....LOL! Just like us when we take a nap! ROFL!
Thanx for the lovely kit. I have been so busy I need to slow down and do some scrapping, but been busy with holiday stuff, then the funeral and now am the executor to the will and meeting with much, much, much opposition! Too much stress and drama where there is no need!
Anyhow, appreciate the lovely gift from you and Arlene! Have a fabulous day, catch you again on Friday! :) Big Hugs!! Mat

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this lovely kit and clusters.
I think you and Arlene deserve a hug as a thank you for all the lovely kits and clusters you've given us...

HappyScreens said...


I'm glad your hubby has his guide back so there is peace in the house.
Thank you for this pretty kit and clusters. It has such nice color contrasts. Hugs for you both!