Thursday, November 15, 2012

IMPORTANT, I MADE A MISTAKE

Goodmorning everybody!

A quick post, because I have to say I made a mistake in yesterday's kit, A Poet in the Afternoon.!
Lucky I have visitors who read and look well LOL!
In the kit is a sheet with the poem, but I made a mistake in the name of the poet.
It has to be "Emily Dickinson".
So I changed the name on the element as well in the matching clusters and re-uploaded the kit and clusters.
Meaning .all of you who already downloaded the kit and/or clusters should download again. (If you want to have it all as it should be).
I am sooooo sorry for the trouble, please forgive me!
So again:

IF YOU ALREADY DOWNLOAD A POET IN THE AFTERNOON AND OR CLUSTERS, PLEASE DO IT AGAIN AND DUMP THE OLDER FILE.

Now have to hurry to get ready for appointment in hospital with Jan.

Sorry again, see you tomorrow, hope to have some good news.

No comments: