Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Such nice autumn weather!

Goodmorning everybody!

With Jan at work this morning, it is quiet in the house, which I don;t mind so much, LOL!
Oh, I got up later this morning, all due to Jan. I think he woke up just before the alarm went off and he shut it down, so I slept through. Isn;t that nice of him?
But when he comes home I first will tell him, that he shouldn;t do it and then say it was nice of him ROFL.
Had a mail from Arlene, that she had a bloodtest result and it seems she is a diabetic and also suffers from a bit too high cholesteral. Hmm, not the best news, but it probably explains why she was feeling sick and terribly tired. Let's hope she soon can work out with her doctor a treatment for it and that all will go well again.

Our leak isn;t fixed yet, but for the moment it is dry again. It should be something caused at the balcomyies of our neighbours upstairs, but we can only see it when it is raining again I think.
Well, some day it will be fixed, hopefully without too mucht costs. We stay optimist!!

The last couple of days it's real nice autumn weather, good to be outside during the day.
So I went to town center yesterday morning, to check out a new shop there, with all kind of things for cheap prices, and yes, you can find a lot of nice stuff there. I stayed cool and didn;t buy anything there!!!
But I bought myself a new pair of trousers, I really needed them for the winter, and for a really cheap price too, together with a sweater. I was all happy about it.
O gosh, in between posting here, I got a phonecall from Heidi too. We planned to go to the market this morning, but she cannot. She has to deal with all kind of things concerning her parking licence(she has a special one), and municipal department for parking stuff is doing difficult, so she has to make new arrangements with them and the car insurance company and so on.
Oh, all those regulations and laws and so on are not easy to understand and deal with sometimes!

Now probably Jan and I will go this afternoon to the market, to buy us some new veggies and a bit of fruit, so it might be that tomorrow I am all busy in the kitchen again preparing the veggies for the freezer ROFL>

Okay, have to leave you know, I have things to do and  time is running.
It's a bit hard to choose from all the kits I have "in store"at the moment, really! But I've decided to give you another Autmnal kit, named "Enchanted Autumn Time" and I just ADORE the clusters Arlene made for it!!!
Oh, speaking of Autumn stuff, you should check out Mat's new clusters and also yesterday Edna posted a new part of her monthly freebie.
I give you a preview of my kit together with a preview of the papers.
I hope you can have a lot of fun and beautiful layouts with this kit and clusters!!
Have a great day.
Download  kit   HERE

Download clusters   HERE


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your wonderful kits, and many thanks to Arlene for her amazing clusters and frames. It must be a hard blow for her, and I'm so sorry.
Hugs,
Florence

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Oct. 10, 2012. Thanks again.

Edna B said...

Gosh, I hope they fix that leak soon. When water builds up in between the walls and ceilings, the mold starts to grow and this is not good for your health.

Enjoy your good weather while you can. It's already cooling down here. Nights are very oool, and the days are avering 50's and low 60's (F). Time to get out my jackets and sweats. lol. You have a wonderful day. Hugs, Edna B.

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

O O O...love this autumn kit. Thanx so very much and thanx to Arlene too! Hope she gets under control and feels better soon. I so appreciate your gifts Kyra, just want you to know! Got a busy day today, so will chat more next time. Lots of hugs! Mat

fl_connie said...

thanks for the lovely autumn kit - and thanks to Arlene for the lovely clusters!

Anonymous said...

Hello and Thank you for these lovely downloads...
Linda

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all the wonderful items you offer as downloads -- they are greatly appreciated!!!

Unknown said...

I have to say I love the Fall and Autumn kits. Something about the colors of the leaves as the seasons change just brings a smile to my face. I also love the Fae Folk so this kit and Arlenes clusters have definitely put a big smile on my face. Thank you both for the wonderful freebies. I have recently started making tags so I am loving that I have found your wonderful page and so much amazing talent.....