Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Worried about my Dikkie Dik.

Goodmorning everybody!

To start with the thing that keeps my mind busy the last few days:
I am worried abou tour cat Dikkie Dik. Something isn;t right with him. He was always the one who had great appetite, looking more than healthy, a nice round shaped and heavy cat.
But the last few days he isn;t eating, or almost not, I tried all things they really adore, like fresh heart, chicken filet and minced meat, and normally both cats swllow that with pleasure and in a rush!
But not Dikkie Dik anymore. Just a few little pieces and that's it. I saw he still drinks water, thank God for that.  It can happen, that once in a while cats aren;t just in the mood for a lot of food, but this is diifferent. I tried to figure out if he is in pain, and I cannot tell. I don;t think so, but he doesn;t feel well, I can see that. He also lost weight, of course, so may be we should watch it for today and if there's no change, I want to go to the vet with him in any case tomorrow, but if you ask me, I already want to do that today.
I know, Jan isn;t the quick running type when it comes to that, and sometimes he is right in waiting a bit with it. But now I am feeling myself real nervous.
I so hope it willl not be something real bad with him. I don;t want to miss him yet.

We have the elctions for a new government today and I am definately going to vote. None of the parties will get the full majority to form the cabinet, so there will be a coalition, which is not a bad thing. We always had that. But how long will it take to form a new cabinet? There are some big differences in program between the parties, so if you want it or not, there must be done some compromises. It is an important day for the future of The Netherlands. I hope a lot of people will vote and that they will use their brains a bit LOL.

Jan is working this morning, so it's quiet here now. However soon I want to hop into some clothes and get some things done, e.g. I think I will tackle the toilet/bathroom section.
Oh, yesterday we had the mess of the gas pipeline change, we even had to shut off the gas for a few hours. But rather quick in the afternoon they told us we could use it again, we checked it and all worked fine. Now they are "repairing"the sidewalk again, I am glad, cause all that sand was moving into my house LOL. Not too much, but every time you come from the street you pick up some of it and the hallway and even sitting room isn;t the right place for it.
So probably I will take out the vacuum cleaner too this morning.

Before I will post the freebies I want to tip you for a few lovely downloads on my fellow scrapperblogs.
First one is Mat, made a great cluster  and you can get it HERE
Then Linda, who made such adorable quickpages with some of my kits, get them HERE
Last but not least Edna posted yesterday the start of a new weekly download in collaboration with Su, and this time they offer you all kind of CU-goodies. Get them HERE adn HERE

On to Arlene's clusters, and today there are some wonderful ones made with the "Close to Heaven"kit.
Download    HERE

And my kit is "Celestine", rather nostalgic, and a bit vintage you could say. Hope you will have some use for it.





Download     HERE



Now after another coffee I will give myself a kick at my bottom(ROFL) and get started in the house.
Have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Sep. 12, 2012. Thanks again.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Sep. 12, 2012. Thanks again.

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thank you so much for sharing Arlene's lovely gifts and of course your beautiful kit. Hope Dikki Dik gets well soon, it is so upsetting when one of your babies is sick and you don't know what to do for them. My little family has grown more, a feral mommy and her 3 babies that I am feeding now. They are so cute. Well, got work to do so guess I will go for now. Have a terrific day! Thanx for the link to my cluster! Hugs!!

Edna B said...

Oh Kyra, I am so sorry to hear about Dikki Dik. I know how awful it is when your furry babies are hurting and they can't tell you what is wrong. I will pray that the problem is only a little bug that will soon clear up. I would definitely take him to the vet by morning at the latest if he is not better.

Thank you for mentioning our new collab kit. I hope the day goes well for you. Hugs, Edna B.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for your cat, I hope that it is not serious and there's nothing alarming.
Thanks to Arlene and thank you so much for Celestine, you both made such lovely creations !
Have a wonderful day too,
Florence

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good evening Kyra:)
I sure hope Dikkie Dik starts eating again. Christy is a Veterinary Technician and she says they have cats in the hospital all the time from them eating something they shouldn't have and they get a blockage. This can cause them to stop eating etc.Please keep me informed. I know our pets mean as much to us as our kids sometimes.:)
Jim's on vacation this week..so I won't be around as much...but if time permits..I will check back with you.

Huge hugs,
Valinda

Lianna said...

I hope your baby will be ok, I know how worrying it is. Lianna has had to go to the vets twice this month, first I was worried about her breathing but luckily it was just a cold and not her heart problem, then she had a blockage too. Will be keeping my fingers crossed, give him a cuddle from me x

Anonymous said...

Hello and Thank you, these are lovley as always...
Linda