Monday, August 27, 2012

Rain. The plants were dancing of joy!

Goodmorning everybody!

It really was a rainy weekend, although we also had some dry moments with sunshine.
Felt really sorry for Jan, cause he had to work Saturday and Sunday, rather long shofts from 7.30 to 15.00. But all together he didn;t get soaked all the time, when there was a heavy shower he just was with a client and when he was outside, it just cleared up. Just had a few moments of a wet experience.
I spent the time he was working on some things in the house, and yesterday I made a kind of stew, with everything in it, like the meat of course, onion and spring onion, pred paprika, runner beans and potatoes. In between Jan came home for a moment to take his break( when he does so, he always manages to surprise me and let's me jump up, cause I didn;t notice the door, he is doing that real sneaky LOL).
I see weather is nice again and we even will get higher temperatures again this week, whoopee.
May be we find a time for a walk and collect some rasperries or may be blackberries again.
Don;t think it will be today, better to have Jan have a nice rest and I will have to check, if the agency filled in already his schedule for this week. Till now it's all blank and that is no good business!

I managed to get a kit ready again this weekend, just have to upload it. I'll have to keep the "stock"in order.
Just another reminder for you, one of these days I really will remove part of the My Freebies, so if you still want something from 2011 grab it now or they will be gone, no more links.
Can't think of anything worthwhile to tell at the moment, so why not show you some beautiful work from Arlene she's made for you? These are made with the Light as a Feather kit:
Download     HERE
You already can feel a bit Autumn peeking around the corner, you see already some change in colours, so I've made you an early Autumn kit, of nice warm colors.
Have fu with it, I hope, and enjoy your day!



Download    HERE


8 comments:

Edna B said...

We need a little rain here to make my plants dance too! We planted more grass seed a few days ago, but now we need the rain to make the seed grow.

Your stew sounds delicious! I've been thinking about making some corn chowder. Mmmm, maybe this week I'll do it.

Have to get back to work now. You have a great day. Hugs, Edna B.

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Good Monday Morning! Hope your week ahead goes smoothly! The weather here is turning a little only that the temps are now in the 90's instead of the 100+...but hey, we will accept it! Supposed to have some more rain today or tomorrow, but not much! Thanx for the visit this weekend at Miriam's! Hugs! Mat

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Aug. 27, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Hello and Thank you for these lovely downloads...
Linda

marniejo's house of scrap said...

Thank you very much for sharing again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wonderful colors of your kit ! The snail is so funny !! The real snails in our garden are enormous this year... I don't know if they are "mutants" because of pollution...but it's incredible. I tried to send them to the neighbours, but they always came back, LOL.
Thanks again,
Florence

Tanya said...

fab AGAIN many thanks

HappyScreens said...

Thank you - I always love the autumn colors.