Saturday, June 02, 2012

My Freebies of May 2013

 DOWNLOAD PHOTOALBUM YOUR SMILE
 DOWNLOAD    ARLENE MIXED QP NR.1


DOWNLOAD    IT'S A DREAM


 DOWNLOAD  ARLENE IT'S A DREAM CLUSTERS
 DOWNLOAD N 6 PRIMAVERA
 DOWNLOAD    ARLENE N6 PRIMAVERA CLUSTERS
 DOWNLOAD   ALWAYS NEAR TO ME
 DOWNLOAD   ARLENE ALWAYS NEAR TO ME CLUSTERS
 DOWNLOAD  N 7 ELEGANZA



DOWNLOAD   ARLENE N7 ELEGANZA CLUSTERS

 DOWNLOAD    THE LEGEND LIVES ON
 DOWNLOAD   ARLENE THE LEGEND LIVES ON CLUSTERS
 DOWNLOAD    N 8 BELLA NOTTE
DOWNLOAD    ARLENE N 8 BELLA NOTTE CLUSTERS
 DOWNLOAD   I REMEMBER YOU
 DOWNLOAD    ARLENE I REMEMBER YOU CLUSTERS
 DOWNLOAD   HUG SOMEONE TODAY
 DOWNLOAD   ARLENE HUG SOMEONE TODAY CLUSTERS

 DOWNLOAD  N9 IL PASSATO
 DOWNLOAD   ARLENE   N9 IL PASSATO CLUSTERS
 DOWNLOAD   BLOSSOM ON THE WIND
 DOWNLOAD   ARLENE BLOSSOM ON THE WIND CLUSTERS
 DOWNLOAD   PHOTOALBUM BEYOND TIME
 DOWNLOAD  ARLENE QUICKPAGES NR.2
 DOWNLOAD   JUST A GESTURE
 DOWNLOAD   ARLENE JUST A GESTURE CLUSTERS
 DOWNLOAD   N 10  SERENATA D'AMORE
 DOWNLOAD  ARLENE  N10 SERENATA D'AMORE CLUSTERS




























1 comment:

Cassie Wilbanks said...

I just want to say how much I appreciate your generous and kind heart! Your kits are so beautiful. I use them so much and look forward to reading your blog posts. I wish I had the talent that you do. Some day I will learn how to create my own digital scrapbooking kits. I just really appreciate you. You have helped me as a beginner so much! Thanks again!
Cassie Wilbanks
www.cassiescreativecrafts.blogspot.com