Wednesday, June 06, 2012

A birthday to attend to.

Goodmorning everybody!

It is really early morning, for us at least. We had to get up real early, because Jan has an appointment this morning at the agency and hopefully with this one he has more luck.
A bit later I will have to be ready to go to my friend Heidi, who has her birthday today.
She's having a "coffee-party"this morning cause early afternoon she has to pick up Séverine from school.
I found her a nice little birdhouse as a present. She is kind of collecting them at the moment, in the one she has already in her garden, she has a little birdie with little ones!
Weather isn;t looking too bright today, it is a bit cloudy, even raining, I am not getting all excited over it!
Last two days were very quiet here. I did went out yesterday for a moment, it was rather nice weather so could have a bit of fresh air.
My rib is getting better, but very slowly, so I think it will take at least another week. Didn;t go finally to the doctor, perhaps not a good thing, but on the other hand, why bother the good man, knowing he couldn;t do very much about it?
Jan was a good soul yesterday, he took over the vacuum cleaning, that kind of thing is still not doing any good for my rib.
I have to be short in this post, have to get dressed and then go to Heidi.
I have two links for you, I am not sure if I already posted the one for Mat, she has a cluster and quickpage for you, with the Early Morning kit.
And Linda has a quickpage too, so hop over to them and take a look.

From Arlene I have clusters for you made with the Feeling Happy kit.
 Download    HERE

And the kit is named "Tender Gesture". Hope it's of some use. I am a bit on a low speed at the moment, talking designing. But I almost finished a new kit, so inspiration is coming back again.LOL
Have a wonderful day!
Download     HERE

5 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Jun. 06, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Hello and Thank you for these lovely downloads...
Linda

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good afternoon Kyra:)
Whew! It took a while but I finally caught up on your blog again.:) SO much happening!!
Sure hope Jan is able to get the job he wants...any your rib gets better and better every day.:)
Please tell Heidi that I said "Happy Birthday".:)
Thanks so much for sharing your lovely designs with me. I sure appreciate your generosity..my friend!:)Thank Arlene for me too. LOVE her clusters!!
Jim and I just put the third coat of paint on our front door and we are both really happy with it. Now the shutters need painting too..Not looking forward to that.Someone will have to get up on a ladder to do that.NOT ME!!LOL
Gotta run..very busy since the rain has let up.Jim is weed eating and trimming hedges and later we go grocery shopping.


Have a WONDERFUL day and don't over do.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

HappyScreens said...

Thank you for your gifts. The elements in Tender Gesture are lovely.

Priscilla said...

Thank you!!