Monday, June 04, 2012

60 years Queen!

Goodmorning everybody!

This weekend started off the 4-days festivities around the jubilee of Queen Elizabeth of Great Britian.
She is queen now for 60 years! An amazing achievement.
We watched something of the events on tv, like yesterday, when there was the boat parade on  the Thames, with the Queen of course as the centrepoint of it all. What an amazing lady she is. 86 years of age, she stood on her feet on her ship during all the parade! And I loved her outfit. I think she is always so well dressed and what I like about it, is that she often wears bright colours.
Today we will certainly see a lot of the pop-concert that will be held in front of Buckingham Palace. They say a lot of really great artists will performe there.

Saturday it still was nice weather here, so we went out for a little walk, cause there was a braderie just around the corner. It was nice walking in the sun, and a lot of people had the same idea!
For the rest of the weekend we didn;t do too much. Specially not yesterday, when it was a bit of rainy day.
Also today doesn;t look so great, but by the end of the week temperatures should go up again, and more sunshine is expected.
Even the cats are a bit cautious the last few days, they spend lots more time inside again. LOL.

I wanted to give you the link to Mat, who made a lovely cluster and quickpage with my kit "My Hiding Spot".
And Arlene made you some wonderful clusters with the kit "Calm Before the Storm."
Download     HERE

Do you love to read sometimes? I do, only I have a bit of trouble with it, LOL! In early days I could read for hours, really, but now, after some time I get very sleepy, which I hate! But I still love to read, specially detectives or adventure-books, thrillers, that kind of stuff.
So I made you a kit named "In the Library"and hope you can do something with it.
Have a great day!
Download    HERE

8 comments:

Edna B said...

I too love reading. Although I must admit that I don't read as often now as I did before. But that's because I spend lots more time on the computer now. If reading makes your eyes tired, maybe reading glasses would help. It takes the strain off your eyes. I'm at work and it's quite early, so I think I'll try getting caught up on my emails. You have a fabulous day. Hugs, Edna B.

Karen Lewis said...

Thank you for the lovely kit. :-)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on Jun. 04, 2012. Thanks again.

Bright Eyes said...

Krya, I love to read so will enjoy this kit so very much. Thanks loads.

Anonymous said...

Hello and Thank you for these lovely downloads...
Linda

Judy Rice said...

Thank you for the kit and the wonderful cluster by Arlene.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a wonderful kit. Karen

Priscilla said...

I just love the elements in this one!! Thank you.