Monday, April 16, 2012

Garden looks a real garden more every day!

Goodmorning everybody!

Oh, nice thingsto show you, goodies too!
That will be a bit further on in this post. Friday was kind of busy day.
As planned I did the shopping, was back rather quickly, we both had a sandwich and then walked to the market. It was nice weather for it, and a lot of people thought the same thing.
But is was a good trip, we came home with a filled shopping car, with some veggies, and fruit.
Let's see what did we buy? A red cabbage, some beans, paprika, fresh garlic, grapes, parsley, dille,
4 big mushrooms, oh and also some meat. That not from the market, but Jan had seen close to it a butcher, with beautiful meat, for a bit lowe price than the average.
It was great at the market, you could buy lots of things for just 1 euro, which isn;t much. And we even didn;t buy any plants, whoooo!
So when back I started to cut the red cabbage to cook it half and put in bags for the freezer. Gosh, we only did buy a little cabbage but I have lods of bags from it. It is quite a hard job to cut it, but I managed. Only nasty thing is that afterwards your fingers are all purple!! But I could get rid of it buy washing them first with a dish washing liquid and then used some lemon juice. And all was gone.
The big mushrooms we had for dinner yesterday, filled with mozarella and ham(ham cut in little pieces), then cooked it in the oven. They were real tasty and looked nice too with a bit of chopped parsley on them after I took them out of the oven.
Today I should prepare the beans for the freezer.
I was happy to sit down after the cabbage task, and we spent the evening watching some tv.
Saturday was an easy day. I just went out for the weekend paper but also had to get us some soil for the gardenpots, and that's a tricky business. Can you guess??? Yeah, I came home with a large sack of soil, but also with some lovely plants. !!! But they look real nice in the garden, we were lacking a bit of color.
I left it to Jan to plant them, he is always protesting when I say I have a little bit of work for him in the garden, but in fact he enjoys it!
So we worked a little while in the garden, which was ever so nice.!
Our seedlings are growing real nice, I hope they continue doing so, then in a couple of months we should have some sweet peas, sun flowers, some more of which I don;t know the exact name, and also some peas and sugar beans, and even more things are showing there little green heads above the soil. That are all bulbs and some other seeds Jan planted.
Sunday was just a "doing nothing"day ROFL.

Let's move on to some goodies for you. First I have part 2 of the Wonderful day clusters by Arlene. And oh, she just sent me another mail with lovely clusters from the Temps des Roses kit and Once we were little Girls kit too! So next couple of posts you will see those too!
Download part 2  HERE

Then another goodie for you, made with the Wonderful Day kit, a quickpage by Linda, which you can download on her blog!
Then Kay did sent me a lovely layout, made the the Fairy Pricess kit. It's realy such a sweet one, take a moment to go to her blog, where she shows it.


Slowly it's getting time I end this post, to have one more coffee and then get a bit busy around here.
I have a real Spring kit, had to split it up in two downloads, and first thought to give you just the 1st part and Wednesday the second, but what the heck! LOL! I give you both today, and hope you can do some nice things with it. It's named "Spring Explosion".
So be nice, girls, if you have any left, give a smile to someone at the street or in a shop. It makes that person feel better and you too ROFL!
Have a great day.
Download   part 1 HERE

Download   part 2 HERE

4 comments:

Edna B said...

Your new kit is looking very pretty. I had a pretty quiet weekend. Saturday night was a work night, so Sunday was a quiet and restful day. After work today, I hope to do a bit more clean up in my garden. I'm anxious to see what new plants I can fit in. You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Apr. 16, 2012. Thanks again.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good evening Kyra:)
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment for Christy.:) I really love how her craft area turned out!!
It took me a little while reading..but I think I finally caught up again with your blog posts and want to thank you for sharing your lovely kits and to thank the special ladies who made clusters and QPs for us. I truly appreciate it.:)
My favorite part of your blog posts is when I realized we both LOVE filled chocolate eggs!!!LOL mmmmm.:)You definitely wouldn't want to offer those to me if I came by for a visit.You would have to make another trip to get more.LOL
Christy is talking about trying to plant some more veggies etc pretty soon. Last year she spent quite a bit to get two or three cucumbers and one small tomato,a few green beans...etc.:) Hope she does a lot better this year.Poor girl.She really tried ..but I think her pots were on the concrete walkway and they got over heated.:(
Have a wonderful day my friend!

Hugs,
Valinda

website development said...

Website development has been one of the fastest growing industries in the world and to go hand on hand with this new web technology Attune Infocom open its wings to remain top on the sky. Attune Infocom provides Website Development services which can range from developing the simplest static website to dynamic website to the most complex web-based internet applications, e-commerce website development or social networking websites. We uses next generation web development tools like JAVA, LAMP and PHP web development technologies to provide web solutions as a way to run business or application online.