Friday, April 13, 2012

Could be a busy day

Goodmorning everybody!

Did I do a lot of things the last two days? Perhaps I am lacking memory LOL, but I don;t think so. That sounds rather lazy, doesn;t it? No, it isn;t that bad, I did some things in the house, but I try not to do too much in one day. I did a bit of gardening, like replanting some plants in pots, they were in need of fresh soil and more space, even spent a bit of time reading some garden magazines in the sun. And Jan and I are almost looking the seedlings out of the soil, and with some of them it seems to work, cause there are a few that grow really well!
But today will be a bit different. First I will have to do some shopping for the weekend(better do it today than tomorrow, hate it on Saturday) and then we also want to go to the market. Jan just went there Wednesday to take a look and told me alot of veggies are for a nice price together with some fruit too. So good time to make some "stock"in the freezer! And..... today there will also be the stand for garden plants again, ooops, very dangerous indeed. But Jan wants to look if there are already Impatients plants, and if they are not too expensive we might take some of them home. They are so great, they flower for months and give a happy view in the garden with all that vibrant colors.
And who knows, may be they will have some more interesting plants, I should like to have some herbs and may be a little tomatoe plant, and perhaps some more seeds??????????
So not too much time to ramble today.

Today I have part 1 of some great clusters from Arlene, made with the Wonderful Day kit. She did send me a bunch of them!!
Download part 1 HERE

Oh, I realize that it is Friday the 13th today!! Dangerous day LOL! I just read on teletext that an animal shelter had a terrific action.! They have a lot of black cats, waiting for a good home, so they "offer"them for a reduced price today.You always have to pay some money if you take an animal home with you(I can understand that, because they have expenses in keeping them and you are sure you get a healthy animal), but today you don;t have to pay the VAT. Isn't it a funny idea? I hope a lot of the cats will be picked up!

Now I really have to get busy, so time for a new kit. It's named "Once we were little gitls", all in soft colors, hope you like it.!
Have a terrific weekend.
Download    HERE

6 comments:

Edna B said...

I love your new kit, and Arlene's clusters are really pretty. I love the colors. I'm at work, and I'm watching two little sparrows sitting on a vine outside the kitchen window. Enjoy your nice weather, and don't overdo on the work. Have a fabulous day, hugs, Edna B.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Apr. 13, 2012. Thanks again.

Unknown said...

Your work is always incredibly beautiful and detailed. I love your creations, and I am so very grateful to you for providing so much of your work for free. Thank you very, very much!

Anonymous said...

Hello and Thank you so much for the clusters and kit...
Linda

Bright Eyes said...

Such a delightful kit. Will enjoy using it. Your work is so wonderfully detailed. Thank you for sharing with us.

HappyScreens said...

I love your kits and Arlene's clusters. Thank you both very much