Friday, March 02, 2012

I have a surprise for you!

Goodorning everybody!

Oh, I went out out for the shopping on Wednesday, weather was rather good, so it was good for me to take some air. Nothing spectacular to report about that, though!

The matter that still keeps our minds busy is the health condition of our Queen's son. It's not that you keep thinking of it all the time, but every now and then it pops into the mind.
Yesterday we got the news on tv, that he was transported to a hospital in London( where the prince and his family have residence), but no change in his condition. He still is in coma and they cannot tell when or if he will awaken from it, and if so, his recovery will be very difficult, because he suffered serious brain damage. So all together not very happy news.

Oh, boy, how could I forget this! Jan wrote his first email ever! A while ago he met two young girls in the cafe, they live just across  our street, and the girls of about 20 years old left now for about 6 months to Spain, which has something to do with their study. And they were so nice to send us an email telling about their time there and of course Jan had to answer that. With a little help from me(LOL) he managed to send a message to them. I could see he was all proud about himself, grin!

I also received a suprise in my mail from a visitor, Arlene. She made some clsuters and qp's from my kit Far away World, and as she hasn't a blog of her own, she wrote me that I could offer those as freebie on my blog. Now isn;t that nice?
And I will have probably more to tell and show you about another visitor of my blog, but that will be for a bit later. It almost feels as if I have my own CT, ROFL. No, I don;t have one, but just the feeling of it makes me kind of proud. Yes, I am nuts at times, I know. But it is wonderful to be able to feel happy for a moment just because of a little mail with surprise.
Okay, first I will give you the previews and links for Arlene's work and if you download leave a little thank you for her in the shoutbox or comment box!!
And then I also have a kit for you, of course. I thought we could do with a bit of cheerful kit, and that resulted into this one "Spring is Knocking on the Window".
Off I go, after another cup of coffee, have to go out to get some medicin from the pharmacy, and get some last things from the supermarket. I think it will be pizza time for me this evening for dinner.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Download clusters     HERE




Download   QP's    HERE

Download         HERE

6 comments:

Edna B said...

Congratulations to your Jan for entering the "age of technology"! It's a wonderful feeling the first time you learn how to do something on the computer.

It's good that the Royal family are moving the prince back closer to his home. This is very stressful for everyone.

Now I think I'll have me another cup of coffee. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Mar. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Arlene, the clusters and QPs are so very lovely, beautifully put together from Kyra's lovely kit. Thank you so much for sharing them! Hugs!!

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Kyra, lovely Spring kit and thanx so much for your lovely comments on my site. Thank you so very much for your generosity in sharing your lovely work! Hugs for a fantastic weekend!!

Unknown said...

So sorry to hear about the prince. Thank you for the wonderful kit

Kay W said...

LOL over Jan getting is feet wet in technology... he will be hooked in a short while. hahaha

Love the new Spring kit. Wonderful as are all your kits. Thanks loads.