Monday, January 30, 2012

This week we'll have winter cold!

Goodmorning everybody!

First thanks to all, who left a "happy birthdaywish" here for Jan. I told him he had wishes from several countries and it made him smile. Yesterday was a quiet day, but nice. I made a kind of "birthday-dinner", hmmmmmm with big shrimps in garlic and parsil and made a potatoe salad to go with it. I didn't had a present for him(we agreed not to buy presents for eachother's birthday), but I collected some music and burned a cd with that, mainly with "oldies". Some of the songs we have, but only on records, and it is nice to have a collection of your favourites together on one cd.
On Friday we actually made it to the market, didn;t buy too much, just potatoes and some fruit and a little bit of veggies.
It's really getting colder now, and during this week even day temps will not rise above the zero, brrrrrrr. But the good news with it is, that probably there will be little of rain or snow, it should look rather joyful with sunshine. Then I don;t mind if it's colder, I can handle that, if there is not much wind to it. Still hoping that next week temps will rise again, LOL!

Oh I got a sweet mail of a visitor, who used my Belezza kit for a lovely layout, if you like to see I have a link for you:
http://digiscrapstation.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=11746&ppuser=481

Oh yes, you know we did watch the speedskating of the World Championship Sprint during the weekend and hoorray, with the men we Dutchies have a champion, Stefan Groothuis. He was so close to it, several times, ending up on second or third place, but this time he finally did it. I am really happy for him, he worked very hard for it.  It was very exciting, cause it wasn;t sure who would win the title till the last race!
 And I am so sorry for my Canadian friends, that Christine Nesbitt didn;t win the title with the women! She raced a spectaculair 1000 mtrs, with a world record!, but yesterday she just lost on 0,02 seconds the title. How frustrating is that???? We all thought she would grab the title, but she lost from a Chinese at the end.


Now on to the freebie. I made another Beatrix Potter kit, the pics are so adorable! It's named "Meet Mrs. Tittlemouse", and I think it's a great kit for layouts with little kids!
Have great day!
Download    HERE

4 comments:

Edna B said...

C0ongratulations on your Dutch win in the skating. It sounds like you made a lovely birthday dinner for Jan. This is so much better than a gift. It's from the heart. You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

Sue - aka Olive Reedfilter (fairy name) said...

Oh My Gosh ... I just opened up your freebie called "Meet Mrs Tittlemouse" and I am in love. My first born child's room was decorated in this theme 37 YEARS ago!!! You made my heart sing with all those special memories of her as a baby, sooooooo... long ago. I am also featured with free daily word art and I would love to use your site on a future scrapbook page and/or wordart.
All I need is your permission to do so. I do a scrapbook page and word art featuring your kit and then plug your site for others to view. Please let me know if this is okay. You can find me at: http://grands9creations.blogspot.com. Hugs and that you for the joy of walking down memory lane with my firstborn again. Sue

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much

sandiehc said...

Thank you for sharing , it is gorgeous xx