Thursday, December 22, 2011

Here I am again already

Goodmorning everybody!

Just a quick post, with nothing special to announce. It's still rather early morning, but it's getting a bit lighter outside. However, now is the real cosy time for me, I;ve just lighted the Christmastree and the little lights of the train, and I love the atmosphere it gives! So quiet all round, cats are sleeping, hubby is still sleeping, the perfect moment of the day LOL.
The reason  I am back posting already is that I still have a few Christmas goodies to share.
So no talking about anything today, just putting up a new kit with the download link.
Are you almost ready for Christmas or do you have to do a lot of things at the last moment??
Well, I am glad to say I almost have it all, I think I just have to pick up a few last things from the supermarket tomorrow, and that will have to do.
Here I have a little kit for you, "Dreaming of a White Christmas". And yes, we will just have to imagine a white, silent world at Christmas here, cause the forcast is telling us there will be no snow, probably even no rain, but sunshine and temps around 46 F! I can live with that.
Have a wonderful day! Till tomorrow.
Download     HERE

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Dec. 22, 2011. Thanks again.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you so much for the work you have put into the downloads this year. I wish you and Jan a safe and happy Christmas and a fantastic 2012...

crosstown said...

I still have lots of wrapping to do. Thanks for the nice kit

A struggling but hopeful disciple said...

Beautiful as always! Thank you again for sharing the creations developed through your incredible talent with me. Merry Christmas!