Wednesday, July 06, 2011

No garden centre yet, I think.

Goodmorning everybody!

I will try to do a rather quick post, cause I have an early appointment with my doctor. It's for a check up, he wants to know how I am doing. I can say, much better already, mainly thanks to the new inhaler I am using. It makes a huge difference. Now I still have to work a bit on my condition, which isn't good enough in my opinion, but let's be happy with every imporvement, yeah!!!
Got a phonecall from \heidi yesterday, that it probably will not happen this week, the garden centre visit. They had some trouble with their car, so it's in the garage for the moment. And already somewhere beginning next week they will go on holiday.  It's a pity, we cannot have our garencentre visit yet, but we will go when she's back from holiday.
Anyway today it wouldn;t have been a good day, weather doesn;t look too bright, it's windy and grey, may be even some rain will come down.
A big difference with the last couple of days, when it was sunny, with sometimes a little cloud, but great temperature, I spent some time in the garden in my chair, under the parasol, reading in my book(almost finished by now, ooooops, I will need to find another bargain book, it's nice to be back reading again!)

Being not too great weather at the moment I suppose it will be a good day to tackle the shower/toilet today, it needs some cleaning. I will start on it when I come back from the doctor. And who knows, may be this afternoon the weather will clear up and we will see a bit of sunshine. If so, I will take opportunity to finish my book.
You should go to my friend Edna's blog, she has a lovely new kit for you, this week is 1st download. Leave a little thanks if you download, all of us love to read a little message in our comment boxes.

I better take a cup of coffee now, before I leave for the doctor, hopefully he will be on time today! I have today a sweet little kit for you, all about frogs! I named it "Splash in the Pond" ( I think I was a bit inspired by our toads in the garden, who sometimes take a jump in my tiny little pond LOL)
Have a fantastic day!

Download      HERE

7 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Jul. 06, 2011. Thanks again.

Edna B said...

Good morning Kyra. I hope your visit with Doctor goes well. It will be so good to feel nice all the time.

I love this little froggie kit. It's so joyful and fresh. This will be short because my son in law just showed up to take me to check out a new store.

Thank you for mentioning my new collab. Yup, I used sosme of my own photos. That makes it fun.

Now we are off shopping. You have a fantastic day my friend. Hugs, Edna B.

Unknown said...

Kyra, deze set is wel weer eeeerg leuk. Ik download hem toch nog even voor ik mijn bed induik!

Scriba said...

Thanks a lot for a lovely kit.
Lisbeth from Denmark

Unknown said...

Hi Kyra, i used your papers for the first lo of my newborn son Okke...dankjewel weer he!!! Keep on going designing....

You can find the lo on:
Okke

Unknown said...

hgjh

Maureen said...

Thank you Kyra this is a lovely kit...have been to look at the LO of Nanette's baby son using the kit...beautiful...I really appreciate your generosity...!!