Friday, April 08, 2011

Was it a "spring-bug?"

Goodmorning everybody!

Yesterday wasn't my best day of the week. Already when I woke up I didn;t feel as I should. Had a strange feeling in the stomach, as if there was a big rock pushing to come out, LOL. So I had a bit of sunshine in the garden, read a bit, then felt awefully sleepy in the early afternoon, so slept for about 2 hours. After that already felt a bit better, but then discovered I had a bit swollen ey. During the evening however it went better, slowly and today it almost is beack to normal. I suppose there was a little spring bug that had fun playing with me LOL!
Definately the stomach is feeling okay, only the eye is still a bit red, but I can live with that for today.
Oh yes, something nice happened also!
In the post there was a letter from the tax office, oh whee, I don;t like those envelopes! But I had the courage to open it and behold , what a nice message there was. I receive some money back from them! It's sooo nice to GET something from them, instead of PAYING them LOL! Wel, the money sure comes in handy, I can pay some other tax bills from the council etc. with it, like the water and sewerage tax and another one for house owners. Yeah, government, city council and all those institutes sure know how to get their money!

As you can imagine, I didn;t do too much yesterday, kept also a low profile on designing LOL. Oh we watched also some soccer games, but they weren't succesful for the Dutch teams. Very disappointing! But the new part of the detective "Dolmen" was great! Some mysteries are solved now, and the truth is rather shocking. Still we don;t know them all yet, so definately this evening I will watch the next part!!

Today I have a little Easter kit for you. First i didn't want to make one, had no real inspiration for it I suppose, but trying out some things in PSE8 one day, and this kit came from it.
Oh, if you want to download some more nice Easter stuff, go to Minky's special blog, she has a few nice treats for you and also posted the Fairy Bragbook I showed the other day.
Time for me now to make myself a little bit "presentable", LOL, and do some errands.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Download     HERE

3 comments:

Snowy said...

lol, hi- your kit has similar colours to the one I have just published ...must be the sun ...Hugs Snowy

Edna B said...

That was good news! So sorry to hear that you have picked up a "bug" of sorts. I hope it goes away soon.

Did you know that even doggies get the flu? Yup, Tootsie was feeling low for a few days, but now she seems to be much better. We will have to get her a flu shot soon.

I'm at work now, so time to get back to work. You have a great day. Hugs, Edna B.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [09 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria