Thursday, April 28, 2011

No good in weather change.

Goodmorning everybody!

There is no good in sudden weather changes! It happens here quite a lot, you know. Real big differences in the weather, rathr big temperature changes and that all in one day. If it's going graduately, you can get used to it, and so is your body, but otherwise it can easily effect you. And so Jan and I experienced, LOL. In just two days time weather changed, temperature dropped several degrees, and wind is blowing stronger and from a colder direction! You can guess it already, we both catched a little cold. So we both are coughin a bit, and I have one eye lid a bit infected, that's very annoying!
Don;t worry, we will survive it, One good thing came out of the weather change, it rained last night a bit. Oh my, all the flowers and shrubs were almost dancing of joy!!! It really was necessary, and I also hope some good rainshowers came down in other parts of the country, cause already there were some fires at the heather fields, and there are still large areas with a warning for it and a prohibition on using open fire, like barbecue or bruning gardenwaste. The most distressing is the fact, that each year there are some people who deliberately start a fire on a heather field, or in a forest.! Just for the fun of it. What is the fun of it? Beautiful nature is destroyed, animal perish in the fire, even people can be hurt, loose their house etc, just because someone likes to see some flames!

O gosh, I got carried away again, LOL. What can I tell you about yesterday? Not all too much, I just did some shopping, came home and was glad to be home again. I did spent some time at the computer, almost finished a new kit, I hope to do that today. And I watched some of  World championship ice skating, that takes places in Moscow. It should have been held a month ago in Japan, but because of the tsunami and the disaster with the nucleair plants the WC has been moved to Moscow.
And as every year there are some real good new talents and some of the "established"competitors are amazing again.

That;s it again for today. I am going to have a nice hot shower, that will make me feel much better, stay warm today, and all will be fine again.
I've decided to post today another part of the Book for Children serie. It will be in two downloads again, so tomorrow there will be part two. And I think there will be coming even some more.
For now, I am off, wishing you a fantastic day!
Download   Book for Children part 5A     HERE

3 comments:

Edna B said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you both have caught colds. Here's hoping they go away quickly.

It's cloudy here with a bit of a wind. Hopefully, the sun will be out this afternoon so that I can plant my new flowers that my daughter in law brought me.

You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kyra:)
WOW!! Your subject for your post today about the weather is right along with what happened in our part of the country yesterday evening. We didn't get the tornadoes where we live...but just north of us was devastating.:( It was a wild evening..I can tell you that!!
Thanks so much for sharing another part to your children's book kit.:) I LOVE those frames!!

Have a wonderful day!!

Hugs,
Valinda

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [29 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria