Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Must do something about my pictures

Goodmorning everybody!

Oh yes, I was a busy bee yesterday. I first did a good dusting and some cleaning, then I hoovered along(and oh whee, it really was time for it LOL)m then took a pause for a sandwich and after that did all the ironing. I felt quit happy after I finished all that
That was about all I did yesterday, apart from some small garden-work, and then preparing dinner.
Oh and I even scrapped a couple of photos. I should spend some more time at that, the pictures are only collecting "dust"and there are some nice ones in between, that I should really keep as a memory. But I have to get used to scrapping again, really! For a long time I only designed and did no scrapping at all! Shame on me!

I suppose it will be a very short post, as that is about all there is to tell. Today I have to do some shopping, the fridge is showing too much empty spots, and the same with the shelves in the "stock"room.
It still is nice weather, although temperature dropped a bit, mainly because the wind direction changed a bit. But it may be a good sign, it might happen that tomorrow we will have a little bit of rain and then after that temperature should go up again a few degrees and there will be more sunshine. Would be a good thing, cause Saturday we have our "Koninginnedag"again, and it is always much nicer with good weather. Also much nicer for our queen and her family, who always visit one or two towns somewhere in Holland.
But first we will have to watch the tv on Friday, when the wedding of Prince William and Kate will take place. The complete broadcast of it will take several hours, I don;t think I will watch it all, but of course I want to see the wedding dress! And I also like to see what all the guests are wearing.
Can you imagine, that they have 1900 guest around for their wedding? Our prince Willem-Alexander and his wife princess Maxima will be there to represent our country. I suppose that William and Kate will be exhausted at the end of the day!

Well, to the freebie then. I think you could make some nice things with it, it's named "Deep in the Forest".
Have a wonderful day!
Download    HERE

4 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kyra:)
WOW..I love your photo of the duck and her babies.How Sweet!!:)
Sounds like you have been really busy...and I am so happy you had nice weather again.:)
We had a wonderful Easter weekend..and then yesterday I spent most of the day shopping with Christy.:)Today Jim is off of work and I have no idea what he wants to do with his day.I usually leave that up to him to decide.:)
I know what you mean about making layouts.When I designed my pages all the time...I had very little time to fill them with photos.:)
Hope you have a wonderful day today...and thanks so much for sharing your kits with me.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

jzayler said...

Thank you for sharing another beautiful kit!

Edna B said...

What a lovely kit, Kyra. Your papers are really quite nice. You're right about the scrapping. I, too, have to get back to making more scrap layouts.

I'm trying to get my blog books caught up to date. I got half way through 2009 and got side tracked. It's time now to finish them.

I will be watching the wedding celebration on Friday, at least part of it. I think they make a beautiful couple and wish them much happiness.

I'm off now to get a bit of work done here before the son in law comes over. You have a fabulous day, hugs, Edna B.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Apr. 27, 2011. Thanks again.