Wednesday, March 09, 2011

What a pity, it's grey outside.

Goodmorning everybody!

When I woke up and opened the curtains, it was a disappointment to see, the sky was grey, and still is. Okay, I know, it cannot be Sunday all days as they say here, but still it is a pity. The more as I planned for us to go to the little market at some distance of our house. It seems there is a lot more wid today too, no, not a nice gesture from the weather gods LOL.
I went for a quick shopping tour yesterday, for some things I know they don;t have in the other supermarket, or not as good, and though fresh it was nice to be outside. I am more or less obliged to take a bit different way to the shops, it isn't a real big difference in distance, but they are already for some weeks busy in the street I usually take. It seems they have to put in new pipes and at the same time they put new paving, re -arrange the parking places and there seem to be planted new trees. So you can imagine in what a mess the whole street is at the moment. Well, may be it will be an improvement when it is finished.(it always is a surprise when they start "re- arranging", council always says it's an improvement, but often the citizens think completely different about it!)

In the afternoon I kind of "lost"Jan again. I went looking and he was busy in the kitchen. Suddenly he found that the drawer where I keep the knives and forks for every day use and some other stuff for the kitchen was overloaded, so he sorted that out, just keeping the most necessary and all the other stuff went into a basket and put away for perhaps later use. Also he cleaned it all up, also the stuff  I have near the cooking plate( you know, wooden spoons, kitchen knives, that kind of things) re-arranged that too, washed it all, etc. Oh my, he was really a busy bee! Sometimes he has suddenly that kind of urge, and best it to let him to his thing! Only thing that is a bit tricky, is that I usually cannot find things back LOL! He re-places them, so I already learned to ask him where he has put all kind of things, when he is ready!
Oh yes, I also had a good laugh about something. Jan came into the room with the bottle of washing-up liquid in his hand, and said that I bought the wrong thing. It wasn't washing-up liquid, but liquid handsoap. I explained him that it wasn;t but I couldn't convince him! I can understand a bit his confusion, the liquid is with lemon and aloe vera(soft for the hands) and has a light mint colour. Discussion finally ended with me finding an add for it on internet, where it specifically is said that it is a washing up liquid! LOL. As he is a stubborn man, he likes to have the last word and ended up in saying I probably bought this stuff much to pricy and that it was completely crazy. Good thing is I did buy two !! bottles of it, in a reduction sale and it wan;t pricy at all, the more because it is really good stuff, you do;t need much of it for a washing-up. He grumbled a bit and still was a bit confused about it, I believe hahahahahahaha!

I managed to finish another kit also and in the evening we watched a soccer game, FC Barcelona-Arsenal.
Probably I get some people a bit angry, but I was sorry to see Arsenal lost the game.
Also watched a detective(I love our "detective channel!) and then went to sleep.
Time again to finish this post and get a bit ready for the supermarket adventure.
Here is also part 5 of the Shabby French Style kit, tomorrow will be the last part of it.
Have a great day!
download     PART 5 HERE

4 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kyra:)
So sorry your day was spoiled when you opened the curtains.:( It's raining here..has been for a while now and from the looks of it..it will be for a while longer.:) Jim and I have Dental appointments today.YUK!!!
WOW!! If I saw Jim cleaning out the silverware drawer...I would tell him there are MORE drawers in the kitchen.LOL He is really good at cleaning up and organizing when he gets into the mood...which isn't very often around the house..cause he has to do that all the time in the store he manages.LOL
Thanks so much for part 5.:)LOVING it!
Have a wonderful day in spite of the gray weather.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Mar. 09, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [10 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

maybe said...

I'm appreciate your writing style.Please keep on working hard.^^