Thursday, February 24, 2011

Again a young life gone.

Goodmorning everybody!

Just a couple of days ago I wrtoe about a friend of Shaun, Snowy's son, who was badly injured in Afghanistan. Well, there is sad news, I just read on her blog. Jamie has died, and another young life is gone! It must be devestating for his family, and also his friends, but just may be for Jamie himself it is better. Being so terribly injured, it would have been a very hard life for him. Still it is sad, that we know that almost daily lives are blown away because of wars, or other kind of violence.
My thoughts are with his family and also with Shaun, loosing a such good friend. Perhaps a little thought of him from all of us will guide Jamie to his peaceful place, and give some extra strength to the people he is leaving behind.

I did get my medixines yesterday, only they didn;t have enough for the whole prescription, so I will have to get the remaining tomorrow. It's no big deal, because the pharmacy is very close to our house. I also bought myself a thick magazine with all kind of tips, tricks, small tutorials etc. for Photoshop Elements. I know you can fined almost everything on internet too, but sometimes it is nice to read it in the old-fashioned way, with good pictures and in my own language. I already saw a few things in it, that are going to be very helpful for me.
So this weekend I think it will be "trying out-things"time, yeah!

We did watch a soccer game yesterday, I was a bit confused yesterday which one it was, well, this was for the Champions League, Inter Milan-FC Bayern-München, 0-2, nice match, specially the first half.
Today there are the matches for the Uefa Europe League, with 3 Dutch clubs in it.
I hope they all will survive to the next round, of course.

In the afternoon I started with some bragbook pages for Minky's blog again. I think they look quit nice, I will show you tomorrow a bit, still have to upload them and then send the links to Minky first LOL. May be I even will make a few more, like a real serie, nice to make a mini albnm perhaps.
So today there is part 3 of the Almost Forgotten kit, and tomorrow will be the last.
Have a great day!
Download    PART 3 HERE

2 comments:

jzayler said...

Thoughts are with this family and his friends. Seems like such a waste........Thank you for the beautiful addition to the kit...It keeps getting more and more beautiful.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Feb. 24, 2011. Thanks again.