Thursday, January 06, 2011

Welcome the 3 kings

Goodmorning everybody!

This morning I placed the 3 kings in the manger, yeah, those guys finally arrived, LOL! So today is the last day we will have all the Christmaslights on and tomorrow, BIG working day!
But yesterday I was rather active too! After posting I watched a little quiz on tv(it's every day) and then started. What did I do? First dusted the room etc., then turned on the washing machine. Did all the ironing and also put all the stuff on its place, you can see the couch again in the room where I have the ironing board! Then machine was ready, so hanged out the laundry, then changed the bed, all nice fresh sheets again, after that I had planned to take the vacuum cleaner, but I skipped that. In fact it could wait for two days, because tomorrow we will remove all the christmas decorations, and that will give some mess again, so better I do the round with the vacuum cleaner tomorrow. Also will be easier to reach all the spots.
Then took a coffee and went to the computer. I finished another kit, yeah, I've uploaded yesterday evening 3 kits, wow!
Then had to prepare for dinner, and the day was almost gone again. But I was happy about myself, that I did some necessary things!
Today I will have to go out for a moment, to post a birthday card for a friend, need also some bread and cat food. Jan has to go out too, to find us a new doorbell. Yeah the one we are heaving isn;t working anymore, very unhandy! Lucky we live on the groundfloor, so people can tick on the window!


I have today a little kit for you, result of the colour challenge at the forum in December. Yesterday there was a spring kit, but this one is definately the opposite, a winter kit, but in very soft pastel colours! Named it'Silent Winter". Short post, but not too much to share, LOL.
Have all a fantastic day!
Download    HERE

7 comments:

Edna B said...

Gosh, you were very busy yesterday! Today will be my busy day, and I could use some of your energy. Tomorrow we have more snow coming. I'll be glad to see signs of Spring popping up this year.

We will be taking down our Christmas trees and decorations here today too. In a way it's sad to see them go, but then we get back a little more space too.

Now I'm off to have my coffee and post my blog. You have a wonderful day. Hugs, Edna B.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kyra:)
Sounds like you have been busy.:) I got my Christmas decorations put back in boxes and in the garage last week.:) I kept the tree up until Monday.Thought I had everything put away when I noticed the wreath still on the door and a couple Christmas decorations I had over looked still hanging up.LOL
Hope you have some nice weather.I can't believe you hang your laundry out in the cold.brrr.I would have things hanging all over the house on hangers..drying and ready to go back in the closet.hehe:)
Thanks soo much for sharing your pretty winter kit with me.:)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Valinda

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jan. 06, 2011. Thanks again.

Chris said...

Thank You very Much for Sharing Your Beautiful 'Silent Winter' Kit!
You are Certainly Very Good to do so much Housework.
I am terrible and the House is Messy, but I did do some washing today, so not completely terrible :)

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Perdita Tinsel said...

Just found this blog. What adorable designs! Very creative indeed.

I am already a digital photo addict, I might well take up scrapbooking in a bigger way now I can see how fab the results can be!

cfowings said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us!