Tuesday, January 25, 2011

No market, but other things

Goodmorning everybody!

I didn;t hear Jan about going to the market yesterday and to be quit honest, I didn;t mind that. But when I came home from the shopping, surprise, Jan already took off the long curtains of the backside of the room! Oh shame, they looked aweful! They were of quit another colour you could say then whe we just bought them LOL. So I put them into the washing machine and they look 100% better now again.

Today some more things have to be done. A house never cleans itself(wouldn;t that be an invention???????????), so it must be me I suppose.
I think tomorrow might be a good day to go into town to look around for the present for Séverine. I already have her birthday card. Specially when she was a little yonger she liked to do "kung-fu"with me(and sometimes she still does that LOL). And I stumbled upon a card, with a hamster in kung-fu clothes and when you open the card, you are overwhelemd by the sound of the song playing........."Everybody was Kung-fu fighting"! I think she will have a good laugh with that! It wasn't such a cheap card, but I couldn;t resist buying it.

Oh there is a new quickpage for download on Minky's blog that I made yesterday.This is the QP, made from items of a "create a card" from Minky.
And as we finished the daily download of the Abbigail kit, I had to think of somethig else again. And I Have something for you, yeah. With Valentines day coming up in not too long, this might be a nice mini kit for you for some special pictures. Although no really a Valentines kit, it could be used for it.Hope you enjoy it.
Now quick a second coffee and then get busy around here, I am already a bit late today, but I just took my time, hey hey!

Have a great day!
Download    HERE

1 comment:

Edna B said...

Good morning, Kyra. Gosh, I hope it's lots warmer where you are. This cold is just not fun, and we had more snow during the night.

Your QP is quite lovely. I must hop on over to see what is new at Minky's too. I think the inspiration will be uplifting.

You stay warm, and have a great day. Hugs, Edna B.