Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hopping around day today!

Goodmorning everybody!

I will try to keep it a bit short, cause I have to do some things today and don;t want to push them ahead till later afternoon LOL.
It was a quiet day yesterday, although I did the ironing, okay, that's something! Jan had plans to go to the market yesterday afternoon, but after a good look out of the window he decided to stay home. It was raining, not very hard, but just the way, that after a while you are completely soaked. So may be he will get a better chance tomorrow. I was able to upload some things that were ready, finally, I even was such a diciplined girl, that I took time to burn some stuff onto cd's. I even took time to make a quickpage for Minky's Love blog, I was a bit low on designing for her lately LOL. I think it could be a lovely quickpage for Valentine's day.



I should tell you that for the coming time I really will cut back a little bit on the freebies, at least posting a  whole kit every day. I just am busy with a lot of things and don't find the time to keep that up for the moment. I know it will be a bit disappointing, but I hope you still will visit me to take a look around and read a bit about the daily life, and although I will not be able to post a complete kit every day, I surely will try to have a little something for you, mostly that will be quickpages, or bragbookpages, may be even sometimes a paper pack or so. Could you live with that for the time being?
Okay, time for me now to get moving around soon( among one of the things to do today is shopping for groceries, sigh!) and I've made you a quickpage from the kit 'French Cottage Chic", hopefully you can use that for a special picture!
Have a wonderful day!
Download    HERE

2 comments:

Edna B said...

What a pretty QP, Kyra. I have always been in awe of how creative you are.

Do you have rain coats and boots to keep you dry when you go out? I don't know where all this crazy weather comes from, but I sure hope it will be done soon.

You stay warm and have a great day. Hugs, Edna B.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [19 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria