Thursday, January 28, 2010

Oh my, we were sooo lazy yesterday!

Goodmorning everybody!

I told you we perhaps would go looking for a rack or something for the kitchen. To be short about it: we didn;t! Weather looked so dark and unpleasant, that Jan and I just looked at eachother and knew it had to be for the next day! So the stuff tht disappeared out of the kitchen still is dwelling on it's temporary place LOL! But today I should range that again, I hate to see it standing all around every time I have to go at the storage room. If we manage to go out I am supposed to have a rather busy day. because I also have to do a little bit of shopping and have to find also a little present for Jan. Gosh, give me today a day of 36 hours, that should be better!!!
Did I tell you that last Monday evening there was the lottery again at the cafe? Jan manage to come home with two prizes! One was a set of 4 pans for te cooking(they look not bad at all, and I could do with a few new, so good deal) and the second was a nice gourmet grill for 8 persons complete with the little pans and wooden spoons. I don;t mind Jan is coming home almost every time with something, but for months, or even years, we try to get rid of stuff(we humans do have a lot of stuff!!!) and  he is filling up the few empty places we sometimes have at last. Hmmmmmmmmm, it is a never ending story I believe ROFL!!!
But as long he comes home with stuff we really use now and then, it isn;t yet too bad.

Are you all getting a bit in the mood for the Olympics in Vancouver? It's is slowly going to itch with me. It's a bit difficult with the time difference we have (9 hours) , some of the events take place in the middle of the night here! But most of the speed skating is at a rather good time for us, nice in the evening, so that we can follow without problems. And of course we Dutchies have high expectations of our team!!! But other events, like ice dancing, which I love to see, is really in the middle of the night! So I will probably not follow it all in the live shows, although some of it I will. Then we just have to take a nap in the afternoon or early evening to hold it through an still be able to live through the next day without too many problems! Do you know we even have a men's and a women team in the bob??? Yeah, unbelievable, isn;t it! And they are even considered to be an outsider with possibilities! About two more weeks and that madness is starting. I truly hope it will be a great event, without nasty surprises of any kind and certainly without any injuries for the competitors.

Okay, on to the kit for today. It's the second one of the serie I am making, just imagine yourself a BIG house, with many rooms and you can guess what I am up to. This time I present to you the "Brown Chamber". Hope it's is something you can use.  Have a great day, I hope I can do all that I have in mind!

Download    HERE

3 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kyra!:)
Thank you sooo much for leaving your Birthday wishes on my blog for me!!!How sweet!:) You are right...having the family gathered around me made up for it. :)
Sounds like you will be keeping busy today.Congratulations to Jan on winning those pans..and grill.How cool...more stuff!!!:)
About the Olympics...I am really not interested in most of it..but like you..I love the ice skating.Since it happens in the middle of the night for you...couldn't you record it on the VCR and watch it the next day? You can put six hours worth on one tape.:) Just a thought I had.:)
Hope the weather gets better for you real soon.!

Hugs,
Valinda

Edna B said...

It's good to be lazy once in a while. If you don't believe me, just ask me. lol.

What another lovely idea for a series of kits. Where do you get these fantastic ideas? They are just great!

I am starting to work on my Valentines now. After that, I will be on a plane to sunny Florida!! Woo Hoo!!

You have a great day, my friend. Hugs, Edna B.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jan. 28, 2010. Thanks again.