Monday, January 04, 2010

MAGICKAL BIRTHDAY TODAY!

Goodmorning everybody!

The new year starts with an early birthday today. My friend Snowy has her birthday today so I have posted the wish on the forum for her, sent her an email and post the card here on my blog, so you might say it will be hard for her to miss, hey?  LOL Happy birthday Snowy, lots of love sent your way and a big hug and hopefully soon a little surprise will arrive.

Click and you'll see it bigger.

So now the holidays are over for a while, and we can pick up the "usual "routine again! The weekend we had it easy and quiet, and I could do some work for the forum challenges and daily downloads, and also made a kit for you. I am glad the fireworks are over now our cats were all the time very close to us on New Years eve, they even were very close together in a safe corner near the couch and that's rather special!
Today there are certainly things to be done, some in the house, perhaps I manage to do already a bit of shopping, in the afternoon Jan has to go to hopital for blood test and such, he has a control appointmenet with his doctor on the 7th. Still this week the holiday decorations stay on just till the 6th of January, when I can place the three kings in the stable. And then we will have to put it all back in their boxes, oh boy, that will be some hours work! I will try to have it done also on the 7th, cause on Friday it's a bit special day and I want it all to be a "normal"state LOL.

 To start the year good I already received and award!! It's from Cintia
http://www.milugarespecial-cintia.blogspot.com/.

I understooad from the few words I understand in Portugees that I have to pass it on to 5 other blogs. Well, here they are:

http://silversnowyraven.blogspot.com/
http://thecontinentofsulina.blogspot.com/
http://scrapelementsbylena.blogspot.com/
http://ivysinspirations.blogspot.com/
http://missednasplace.blogspot.com/

To stay a bit in the " magickal"feeling of today with Snowy's birthday I have a little fairy kit for you, named it"Keep Believing". Very appropiate to Snowy with all her big plans for this year! And if youhave time pop over to Snowy's blog to wish her happy birthday, would be ever so nice!
http://silversnowyraven.blogspot.com/


Download   HERE

6 comments:

Snowraven aka Silke said...

Hi Kyra , thanks for the card ,Bithday Wishes and Award as well. I can hardly get through my mail this morning ,lol- I deal with 3 and get another one in. Will take me a while to answer all the Birthday wishes,lol.But I got your e-mail as well.There was a notification from the post on the weekend that there is a parcel for me to pick up at the post office, I was out when they tried to deliver it, so I will have to go and pick it up when I'm off work on Wednesday or Thursday. Thank you already for that . Hugs Snowy

Edna B said...

Good morning! That card you made for Snowy is beautiful. I am in awe how you have bounced back from disaster so quickly and so well.

The snow here has finally stopped falling, thank goodness. I have just got home from work, and now I shall have my coffee.

Have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jan. 04, 2010. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Jan [LA 03:00pm, NY 06:00pm, UK 11:00pm] - 05 Jan [OZ 10:00am]).

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CAJOLINE-SCRAP said...

Bonne année Kyra ... tous mes voeux de bonheur et de bonne santé pour toi et les tiens pour cette nouvelle année 2010 ...
Avec toute mon amitié,
CAJOLINE