Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Are we done with repairs now?

Goodmorning everybody!

Well, the plumber did come and made my wallet a lot lighter in weight and much less filled!!! It appeared to be a much longer job than thought off, but hey, they done the job, and hopefully the trouble is over now! I've had it with repairs and all those things for a loooong time ahead, can you believe that??

Oh, my, I had some great news in the mail today from Magickal Scraps friend Nana http://nanabananascraps.blogspot.com/  . She had a lot of health trouble in the past time and was undergoing all kind of tests. The most stressing thing of it all was, that there was a suspicion she had a really nasty disease, cancer was the first option. But......... finally after waiting a long time, she had the good news... NO cancer, NO Lupus,. so that was a big relief of course. I am so happy for her, she had some terrible months to live through and her life wasn;t going so smoothly either. Now she has a much brighter view on the future!

Then my friend Minky surprised me with another awesome gift. Look at this certificate:

Click it to see it in full size. Isn;t this a lovely certificate to receive? It's an awesome lady I got this from, a very special person and you should go to her blog to read all about the news plans she is having for the Starchildren.

To stay a bit in Minky's "world" I have a lovely kit for you today, at least, I think it's a lovely one LOL, and about what else it could be than about Fairies???? So here you have a "Party with the Faries". You enjoy the kit and make some awesome layouts with it, okay?
Today Jan and I will have to shuffle all the stuff back into the kitchen, but it may be we first have to go out to look for a rack or so to place in the kitchen to have a bit more storage room there. We'll see if we can find something.
I better try to get some clothes on soon, so that we can go out, LOL!
Have a beautiful day!

Download   HERE

4 comments:

Edna B said...

Congratulations on your special award. I looked at Minky's blog, and it is truly lovely.

Hre's a cheer! May all your house repair problems be over!! Enjoy these next two days of being older than Jan. lol.

Have fun shopping today. Hugs, Edna B.

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jan. 27, 2010. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [27 Jan 02:00pm GMT]).

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list