Thursday, November 26, 2009

A baby is born!!

Goodmorning everybody!


Golly gosh, I have plenty to show you, now it's up to me to make a not too chaotic blogpost LOL. I think best is to start with the most happy news!

Maitri, a member of the team in the forum was expecting a baby, and it's there already!! I received the news from Snowy yesterday! Isn;t that lovely news? She has a Thanksgiving baby!
Look at her and her son, Duncan Robert and you'll have to admit he's looking so sweet.
Perhaps you could leave her a little message on her blog http://maitriscraps.blogspot.com/



I right away made a card for her and posted that on the forum(not that she will be there for the time being LOL) and I;ll post it here too, with my congratulations from the heart for the parents, of course.



Take a good rest Maitri and enjoy your little boy to the full!


Then yesterday received a sweet mail from a visitor, Judy, who asked me awhile ago if she could use some of the Russian kits I made last year. It was for something kind of special, she makes Russian Christmascards for a friend and of course I did say yes. I only asked her to send me an example of a card she made and so she did. Perhaps the pictures aren;t a 100 % but still you get a good idea of them. She did a lovely job with them.





It's so nice to see sometimes what people make of the things I made, and what a variety there is among them. It shows what you can do with a bit of creativity and fantasy!

And I received another card from my fairy friend Minky! It's a card she made for the teenage visitors of the Sanctuary.


Great card again Minky!

Apart from all this what else to tell you? Not too much anymore, only that I did some jobs around the house, yeah, good girl and that I really didn;t go out. I did manage to finish the kit I was working on and even am half way on a new one! Oh boy, I watched again my favourite serie yesterday evening, The Eagle, and it was kind of one. One of the members of the team died, snof snif! Jan and I weren;t happy with it. You know what he said to me??? "I don;t like this at all. It was such a good team member and you don;t want the good ones to die, no, only the bad guys!" I completely agreed with him LOL. But it was another thrilling episode, and even so my eyes were protesting a bit to be kept open, I managed it to the end( they broadcast it rather late in the evening) and then right away jumped into my bed and I slept all night till almost 090.00 o'clock this morning.
I today I have for you my contribution to the October colour challenge, it had all to do with recycling and being aware of the environment and this was the result: "Care for your Earth".
And now I take my second coffee and will first do a bit of bloghopping and forum visiting, before continuing on the kit I was working on. Now you all have a splendid day!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Download HERE

5 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

WISHING YOU a WONDERFUL & SAFE THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!
HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Nov. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Nov [LA 06:03pm, NY 09:03pm] - 27 Nov [UK 02:03am, OZ 01:03pm] ).

S said...

Thank you.