Wednesday, November 11, 2009

An award and a big kit

Goodmorning everybody.

About the roof stuff, today is a quiet day, tomorrow there will be done more, I so hope it will be finished by Friday evening! I just had a call from the neighbour on the 2nd floor appartment. She has to replace her windows at the back, they look in a very very bad shape and she was waiting for her contractor to call. Well, he did, the material arrived and now they want to put up the scaffolding this Saturday to be able to replace her windows. Oh boy, that;s a nice timing! There is no place at the moment for that! So I told her I would talk to my contractor tomorrow and ask when they think they will be completely done with the job. Depending on that the next contractor can come and take over the garden! I must say the neighbour waitied a rather long time to let finally the windows be replaced and it all comes now so nicely(NOT!!) together. Hmmmm, next problem to solve. She said her contractor only could come this Saturday to nuild up the scaffolding. Well, all nice and good, but if I have others still working for ME in my garden, that will be 1st on the list and then she has to deal with her contractor, don;t you think so???
Okay, that will be for tomorrow to deal with.


This morning I found a great mail in my mailbox from a memeber of the magickal scraps forum, a very nice and special person, Suruha http://suruha-freespirit.blogspot.com/ and she gave me an award! It's this one.



Now I am supposed to pass it on to about 10 others and also write down 10 things about me. That doesn't seem too hard to do, but you are wrong! I had to give it a good thought, but of course I came up with some things!


1. I can be rather chaotic

2. Spend too much time on the computer LOL


3. Love my friends of the Magickal Scraps forum


4. I am a coffee addict5. I don;t act too often as my age and I love that!


6. Detective series are my thing(especially English ones)


7. I spoil my cats too much


8. I am mostly depending on my intuition.


9. Happy to have found the digital designing


10. Am basicly a summer liking person


And here the blogs I am passing on the award to:


http://mywarehouseofdreams.blogspot.com/


http://magicmeadowscraps.blogspot.com/


http://nemapunkin.blogspot.com/


http://rosa1scrap.blogspot.com/


http://scrapandtubes.blogspot.com/


http://gothicinspirations.blogspot.com/


http://scrapelementsbylena.blogspot.com/


http://rainyssweetz.blogspot.com/


http://scrapbyyanna.blogspot.com/


And today we start with a kit that will be offred in 3 parts, yes, otherwise the download would be too big. Do you remember perhaps a kit I did already long time ago, Old Photoalbum? Well, this is a bit like it and yet different(confusing talk, hey? ) and I named this one "Family Photo Album". I hope it will a useful kit to you. So you will have to come here three days in a row to get the whole kit complete! I have just one preview, of the whole kit, but it gives you an idea how it looks like. There are already 20 papers in it and then all the rest. I have a bit of everything in every download, so some papers, some ribbons, some bows, some other elements, which really means if you want a complete kit you;ll have to download all 3 of them.


It's not looking nice outside at the moment, I think it rains a bit( cat Brodski came in and he felt wet)and it really looks grey and nasty. As you can expext at this time of year, LOL. I better take my second coffee and then leave a message to the blogs for the award and I have lots more to do today, so for now: have a great day, see you tomorrow again!

(you can click the preview to have a bigger view)

Download FAMILY PHOTO ALBUM PART ONE HERE

9 comments:

DeliciousScraps said...

Thank you so much for for the kit :)

Thank you for posting freebies for us :) Appreciate it immensly!

Hope you have a wonderful day,

Hugs,

~Anna

Edna B said...

This looks to be a really marvelous kit!! I think we might be having some of that wet weather coming to us too. But I say, "Better some rain than a lot of snow."

Now I have to scoot and get my blog written, and look after Howie. Moo is in having his first surgery this morning, and I pray that all goes well.

You have a wonderful day my friend, hugs, Edna B.

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Nov. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

Scrap and Tubes (ZaZa) said...

Hello sweet Kyra !

Merci de t'arrêter de temps en temps me faire un petit bonjour. Je suis désolé mais depuis quelques semaines je suis très occupé et mon moral n'est pas à 100%....

J'accepte avec grand plaisir ton prix. Un gros merci à toi et je te promet que dès que je serais mieux je passerais à mon tour te faire des petits commentaires !

Huggies

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 12 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Henriette said...

merci beaucoup KYRA POUR CE AWARD

Je te souhaite une tres bonne journée
kiss
henriette

Adry Piliero said...

Oh my sweet friend! thank you very much for the Award! is an honor to receive this wonderful award, I'll put on my blog soon, thanks again. Your blog is so beautiful! God Blesses. Kisses

RMR said...

Thank you for the wonderful freebies!This is very sweet of you.

Char- The Mad Shopper said...

Such a fab looking kit, but then again all your kits turn out to be fab. Thanks for sharing your talent.