Friday, May 15, 2009

New award, followerslist is growing!

Goodmorning everybody!

Not too much to tell you, I suppose. Althought... when I start typing it often ends up in still a long post. LOL Had a nice day yesterday, took a bit of sunshine and also had a little chat with Snowy. It seems, yesterday at her work ALL the system broke down and it took some time for the reparing guy to fix it. Still some camera's didn;t work, hmmm, I wonder what energy Snow is sending out! The last few days, when she is around at work, there is something wrong with the system!!!Well, I hope all will be okay today.

It stll surprises me that my followerslist is still growing! I love to see it, because the more the merrier, just a few and I will have 100 followers. Perhaps it doesn't seem much in compare to other sites, but I think it is amazing! All I can say is Thank you, followers, I hope sometimes my posts and freebies can bring you a smile on the face.

Oh yes, I got an award again. I did some hopping around to find some blogs to pass it on and I found them. I didn;t pick out the blogs of Edna and Snowy, cause Edna received it already and to her the honour to pass it on to Snowy, hahaha.

The award came from Lady D from http://deliciousfx.blogspot.com/. If you like blogpayouts of a bit different desktops, it surely will be worth taking a look over there. Very lovely things!

This is the award





And here the simple rules and afterwards my nominees:

1. Choose blogs or websites that for quality, their affinity or have any reason to establish a link you wish to reinforce and reward with a "forget-me-not" in the post and link writing.

2. Write a post showing the award, citing the name of the blog or website that gave you the award and notify your elected with a comment. If possible the source of the award.

3. Award display in your blog (optional)

http://joannes-digital-designs.blogspot.com/

http://censloft.blogspot.com/

http://suruha-freespirit.blogspot.com/

http://fantasymoments-scraps.blogspot.com/

http://fairydustprincess-magicmaker.blogspot.com/

http://debozark.blogspot.com/

Administration part is done! As there really isn;t much to tell I think it is best to jump right on to the freebiepart, which is a funny kit today(well, I think it is a bit funny, but who am I ????). I named it "Freddy Frog and Family"and I am sure you will find some happy and/or funny pictures that will go with some of the papers etc. I am off now, not before I wish you all a terrific weekend, filled with some rest, lot of joy and laughter and other good things that make life a bit nicer. Till Monday again!!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Download HERE

5 comments:

Census (aka Cen aka June.S) said...

Thank you for the award Kyra!
The kit is gorgeous...full of fun and style. I love it!

suruha said...

Hi, Kyra,

Thank you for the comment on my blog. You are so right. I do talk to momma all the time. I just wanted to do something special for Mother's Day. Your kind words really touched me this morning. Thanks, Kyra.

Thank you ever so much for the award, too. It means a lot to me. I'll have to post it. I love Cen's Loft, too, BTW. Isn't June a hoot!? (translation=funny) LOL

I have been working away at the color challenge/wedding challenge. It is going to be another pone of those where I got carried away. LOL But, it is coming along nicely.

I see you picked up my blog on your search, today. That is my first time having a kit, or something, get picked up. Thanks!

I am so glad to call you 'friend'.

Su

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on May. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 May [LA 07:18pm, NY 09:18pm] - 16 May [UK 02:18am, OZ 12:18pm] ).

Kimberly said...

Congratulations on another award, Kyra!

(Yes, I'm still here and reading your blog, just not able to do in every day these days. *grin*)