Thursday, April 16, 2009

Some LO and of course a kit

Goodmorning everybody!
What a marvellous day it was yesterday! It was really like summer, unbelievable at this time of year! So I did spent a bit of time in the garden with my book, great to relax! I also finally spoke again to my friend Heidi. We have a bit a lack of communication the past time, seems we just don;t take the time for it. Both busy with all kind of things. But all seems to go allright with her. However I want to see her too soon. We'll arrange that somehow!

Jan went out again for a walk yesterday!! Wow, what a news. But it is. The last few months he didn't "move' very much, but with the better weather it's also more inviting. I think he was away for over 2 hours, good for him. He has to do it, to get his muscles again in shape and it;s also good for the bloodcirculation. And it's also good for me, LOL! I always get more done when he is out of the house.

I want to show you an LO I made for the forum, for one of the challenges. It had to do something to do with Buddha, all the rest was left to our imagination. I made this:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

http://i40.tinypic.com/245dj4h.jpg

The kit yesterday was quit a dark one, hey? So I've decided to give you a very bright one today. I think you will get a real summer feeling of it! I named it"Let the Sun Shine In".
And today I want to start with another kit, I have the subject allready in mind and have gathered some stuff for it on internet. Now the hard part is coming: picking out a colour scheme! Well, I should manage that.
I have to go out today too, but it looks as if the weather isn't that good as yesterday. Still temperature seems to be fine and who knows, may be I just come back with some plants for "Jan's garden". That still is empty, but it is about time to fill it up with a lot of Impatiens and perhaps a few other sunny plants. I'll think about that, hmmm.!

So you all have a happy day, and even if the sun isn;t shining, let it shine somehow! A little smile already does miracles!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Download HERE

2 comments:

Edna B said...

Wowee!!! I love all this orange. Can't have too m uch orange. Love all the little critters in this kit. Thank you so much. Hugs, Edna

Aslay Sin said...

Here is very much want the most impressive sparkle terrific. Each one of these moderate areas are meant by means of selection of makeup foundation curiosity. I love individuals much. course in miracles store