Monday, March 30, 2009

What a Sunday!

Goodmorning everybody!

Enjoyed your weekend? I hope so. I enjoyed mine too, although yesterday was a tough day for me!! I had to try to install a program, but didn;t manage! I found a very kind soul, who helped me through it all the way, step by step, on the MSN. But it took some time!!! Poor soul, had to be patient with me, a bit dummy as I am in those things. Okay, a straight forward program is no problem, but this one has some weird and tricky things to it(to me that is) so needed help. We managed to get it on my computer, but we are not there yet!! Still have to do some before it can work! I HOPE IT DOES!!! So that took a big part of my Sunday, not really realxed then! And as we got an unexpected visitor on our door yesterday, which was a nice thing, we couldn;t finish it. I hope to to it this week. In between all that I still managed to do some things, made a kit, finished another one, but still no challenge. Hmmm, it;s time now to get an idea, cause I only have two days in March and that''s it.

On checking on my blog I found out I received another award. Oh yeah, really. It's a nice one too, it's named THIS BLOG HAS A GIVING HEART AWARD and I received it from Dee again from http://dees-deelights.blogspot.com/

So here it is and I also have prepared the nominees!! There are no particular rules to it, Just regular ones and you ARE supposed to pass it on to some blogs.




I gladly pass this award on to:













And on to the freebie then. I think it is a quit nice one, vintage look again, I started the kit by finding that sweet picture of the lady I put on one of the pages. From there on I worked further on. I named it "Dreams, Long Forgotten", because of the nostalgic feeling you get, looking at that picture. It put's you back in your own memories, LOL.
Have fun with it, have a fun day, and may be the diamond soul of my computer helper will leave me in peace just today, so that I can recover a bit from that nervous wrecking stuff we did yesterday! I am hopeless for that kind of things. I think the peace will be good for him too, on second thought, dealing with a nutty like me for a LONG time on his free Sunday! LOL


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Download HERE

5 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Mar [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 Mar [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Edna B said...

Hope your programming nerves and problems are healed soon. T"huis is an other beautiful kit, Kyra. Thank you so much.

Thank you so muuch also for this beautiful award. What a lovely way to start my day. Hugs, Edna

efie said...

Dank je wel Kyra voor de mooie award!
I like it very much and thanks for the complements on my blog
groetjes Efie

crosstown said...

Love the notalgic feel of this kit. Thank you

RoseAddict said...

What a beautiful, nostalgic kit! Thank you!