Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Long computer evening

Goodmorning everybody!
It was a long day at the computer for me yesterday. Not that I minded it very much! But in general, I go back to it after dinner and then shut it off at about 20.00 or 20.30 o'clock. Time then mostly to watch some tv, and I don;t want Jan to feel too lonely(although we are in the same room) LOL.
But yesterday I was sooo busy with some challenges, I wanted to finish them, but didn;t succeed to make all the ones I wanted. I even didn;t get on with the new kit I was working on, except for a few papers. !! All by all I shut down at about 21.30 o'clock!
I was happy about one challenge I did finish, the Life journaling challenge. This time we had to make a layout with more text, about a trip or walk we had, with at least two different fonts and not too many pictures, or not at all and we couldn;t use a tag or journal to put the text on. Pffff. But I made this out of it. I give you the link to the big picture too so you can read the text better.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
http://i39.tinypic.com/nf8yt.jpg


I received another award again from Dee from http://dees-deelights.blogspot.com/.

I was happy with it, I am happy with every award I receive, cause it feels you are appreciated, isn't it? I only don't nominate other blogs, cause I already gave this award to others, twice!

It's this one:



I planned a bit busier day today, and not all computerwise! So I hop over to the freebie, which is a vintage looking one, again! Named it : "Old Romance".
Have a great day!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Download HERE

4 comments:

Cat said...

Good Morning Kyra, I am wondering WHO laughed the most, You or Jan? Great page..

Happy St. Patty's Day..

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Mar. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 18 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

RoseAddict said...

Lovely, thank you!