Friday, February 06, 2009

Some issues to handle and hopeful news.

Goodmorning everybody!

My morning started with taking the telephone and call my internet-telephone-digital tv suplier. Suddenly yesterday evening almost ALL of the channels were disappeared! How come??? I even filled in in time paper with extra channels we wanted to have but nothing! So I called them, I was lucky, not to have to wait a LOOOOONG time before I got somebody on line and explained. I hope it is solved now, it seems you have a try-out period with all the channels they offer and when that period has finished they de-activate your smartcard of the receiver. I gave the numer of it and my extra choices and hopefully in about two hours we will have it all back again. Let's hope it works!!! I must say they were very patient and friendly.
What a way to start your day!!!

Then I first went a little bit of loghopping and was on Edna's blog. She had a wonderful story that gives hope to all of us. It's about a lady in Mexico, who died at the age of 98, who still sported, YEAH http://missednasplace.blogspot.com/ so you can read about it. It's a wonderful story and surely gives hope to us "youngsters"that life can be great even when you get older and older!!!

Now with all that I am late this morning so have to rush a bit. So quickly on to the freebie for today. It's a lovely kit I think, very happy colours and all to do with dreaming and more. I named it ""Fairy Dreamland". Have a wonderful day, keep dreaming, keep believing in fairies and keep in mind the wonderful story about the old lady, then it HAS to be a splendid day!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Download HERE

3 comments:

Edna B said...

This is such a lovely kit, Kyra. Thank you so much for all you share with us.

I'm glad you liked my story of the 98 year old woman who was a champion Mexican racer. I am so inspired by this sort of story.

Have a great day, and I hope all your channels are back soon.
Hugs, Edna B.

Kimberly said...

The joys of ISPs. Hope you were able to get everything worked out!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Feb [LA 08:01pm, NY 11:01pm] - 07 Feb [UK 04:01am, OZ 03:01pm] ).