Thursday, November 13, 2008

Everybody is soooo busy!

Goodmorning everybody!

Yes, it seems, everybody of my blog and designer friends is as busy as can be. I try to check each morning at least my blog following list and everywhere I read, that there is a time shortage, and that they are doing all kind of things. So it's good to read that, I am not the only one who is sometimes running after herself to catch up with things~LOL

Soon now I hope to receive the new connection things from the provider and then an installer comes to do all the plugging etc. I hope all will be going well, without problems. So I will warn you when I may be not in the air, it may just be for a very short time, say an hour, if things go wrong it may be for longer. Let's all keep ouur fingers crossed it just will be for a VERY SHORT time. I have the appointment for the 18th of November.WHEEEEEEEE!!
The things that I am so itchy about it is, that we are so often the people who have the problems with new stuff, and when we talk to others, nobody has these problems. I think we sometimes are just cursed with that fact. LOL>!

But for now all is running as it should on the "old"thing, and I made you a mini kit for today. I run into a nice pattern and made the first paper of it and then made some background papers from the colors in that pattern. I think it is a sweet little kit, I very much like those colors.

And thats about all for today. The only thing remaining is to wish you all a happy day, as smoothly going forth as possible!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Download HERE

2 comments:

Edna B said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful kit. The colors are gorgeous. And I love your new site background too.
Hugs, Edna B.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 14 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).