Saturday, October 25, 2008

Chicken in a henhouse!

Goodmorning everybody!

Well, I made it to the chat yesterday at Magickal scraps! And how fun it was. Unfortunately there were not too many memebers present, but we had a good time. It really looked sometimes like chickens in a henhouse, onne after another came up with a remark or new subject, it's a nice way to get to know eachother a little bit more.

Then I finally did a layout for my First challenge I am in on that forum, I can show you the result. Must give credit to Linda, of http://bonscrapatitdesigns.blogspot.com/ for the papers and elements from her Summer Wedding kit. Only the frame is not.


Text a bit small here perhaps, it says: "A" is for August 2007, the month of our wedding.

At the end, if I can hold on to the challenge, we will have a whole alphabet with all kind of things, important to us in our live. Nice hey?

Today you will have part 2 of Say it with flowers, another paper pack. I have to do a lot the coming time starting already today. I must finish a kit I am busy with. I want to make the letter B challenge, but first have to try to upload some pictures on the computer, then I also want to do a colour challenge, then also have to do some shopping, oh boy, and this evening it is detective time again on tv. Loads to do and I am already late.

Oops, I already posted and realized I just forgot the preview and downloadlink! Dummy! Here it is:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Download HERE

I just want to wish you a perfect Saturday.




4 comments:

snowraven's cave said...

Lol-that's the right expression ! It was chaotic , but fun at the chat last night,lol.
Hugs Snowy

Edna B said...

These papers are just wonderful. Thank you so much. Las night was a first for me, and fun too. I'm so glad you were there.
Hugs, Edna

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Oct [LA 08:42pm, NY 10:42pm] - 26 Oct [UK 03:42am, OZ 02:42pm] ).

Diginan said...

These papers are wonderful, thank you so much :D